Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript should be original and free of plagiarism contents.
- The file is in Microsoft word (.doc / .docx).
- Using mendeley reference program.
- Pass the ethical clearance and clearly declare on methodology.
- The authors list already fixed before submitted.
- Author Statement of originality and that the manuscript is not under consideration for publication elsewhere
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.